Freitag, 19. August 2011

#FactsAboutMe


  • I love watching supernatural especially to see jared tristan padalecki :D
  • I love compliments. Compliments boost up mood, and I need a lot of mood boosters to keep my head up. Lol
  • I sometimes behave childish. Well, a mature girl can miss her childhood moments and freedoms too, right?
  • I love pink, cute, and fluffy furry stuffs.
  • No matter how early or how late I slept, I always wake up late :p
  • I love English class. I fit in so well.
  • I love surprises.
  • I'm not good at teaching someone for skills. Over more, if I even don't want to teach them.
  • I love reading English books and listen to any kind of song genres
  • I say what I wanna say, I do what I wanna do. No time for being someone I'm not.
  • I respect promises and vows. I HATE empty hopes and broken vows.
  • I HATE being interrupted while I'm talking
  • I'm more an optimism. Seeing most of things by the bright side.
  • I love owl city,taar,jmac,yunho <3
  • I love germany,Bayern munchen,chelsea
  • I love yunho and go ara wish they can be real :p
  • I'm not arrogant. I seem like a cocky person because I know what I want and what should I do to reach my aims.
  • I love write with CAPITAL :))
  • I respect religion differences in friendships or even in relationships.
  • I am bad tempered. I get mad easily.
  • My favorite quote: "Just be yourself and the right guy will come along, whether it be today, tomorrow, or next year. It`ll happen!"