Montag, 7. November 2011

MY SUPER DUPER SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY







Was my BIRTHDAY
And guess what?
I was super happy that day
Then I got happier when i got surprise from my BF
BF means bestfriend y all not boyfriend 
Love that much!
Unpredictably
So , Imma just gonna share some of the story

They've made that surprise from the beginning
And even didn't realize it
when i was in feli's room
she told me she wanted to saw concert with paian
what am thinking about it?"GOSSIP" HAHA
suspicious,right?
cindy n tiffany since morning really mysterious
I was just thinking of that day
" Did I do sth wrong to them ? "
Kept thinking , but I'm ended BLANK
i wanted borrow lia book from paian so i went to paian house.
So when I've arrived paian room
I asked paian where's the book?
paian still looked up the book and suddenly tiffany n cindy came
They were all singing a Birthday song for me n trow birthday cake,egg and wheat into my face -___-"
can you all imagine how horrible my look?
Well , all the photos was not with me though
It's with cindy

I especially want to thank FELI,CINDY,TIFFANY,ULLY,PAIAN for preparing the cake,egg n wheat,gift and for the experience in how cake taste on your nose, it really means a lot, almost had the tears, if it weren't for the cake on my face. 
and thanks for birthday card
why u all write abang aussie on the envelope haha

That's the end of my story and sharing part
Hope you guys could enjoyed it !