Sonntag, 6. November 2011

WELCOME NOVEMBER :)


WELL , SINCE OCTOBER IS END
LET US WELCOME NOVEMBER !
HOORAY !

In my opinion , in  October and September is where the most people having it's birthday
That's including , me , my mother n my ex bf -.-
Well , many isn't it ? 
Lol :D



me is going to have it at 28 October
While my mother  have it at1 november
my ex at17 -___-
why still i remember argh -.-
pleaseeeee make me forget that day


So , i got many wish for this coming november
Let me just list it !



 smarter !
 more dilligent !
taller , taller , and taller !
NEW PHONE !!
 nice birthday 
 good life
 no fighting
 no problem waiting
good relationship
healthy family
 make my parent's proud of me
 no red mark on my CA2 exam !
 always healthy 
 BLESS US !
what i wish going to come true <3
no goodbye