Montag, 5. Dezember 2011

LOL LOL LOL :))

my conversation between rizal,ares and niko
rizal : eh, kamu kepiting rebus, bantu aku ngerjain bule congok yuk?
me : who? ares?
aftr that we have conf with ares
rizal : ares are u still remember her?
ares : yeees cat
me : hy aress long time no see:)
ares : i should learn more about indonesian language , teach me, would you? 
me : okee res with my pleasure :D
rizal : ares jancok
ares : I'm gonna kill you soon!
me : LOL :))
ares : And please cat don't say LOL, you same like rizal
rizal : He's so overreact
niko : LOL LOL LOL LOL!!
ares : you guys should stop sayin LOL, it makes me feel .. I dunno, itchy maybe ^^
ares :  I just learn one word , it's special for you cats :) GUOBLOKKKKKK !
rizal : HAHA :))
me : :((
rizal : This my word for you, ANCOK!
ares : okay enough! Enough! Stop saying those COK COK COK COK things
rizal : WKWKWK
me : bule congok td maksutnya si ares zal?
rizal : iya ga bakal ngerti dia
ares : (¬_¬) what was that mean?
rizal : Congok is handsome
me : yeah congok means handsome LOL :)) Congok is handsome , but congok better than ganteng or handsome
niko : your very congok res :))
ares : You're handsome too nik
niko : yes i'm very handsome.no doubt
ares : agree
me,n,rizal : LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!
ares : I'm not a clown ! Stop saying LOL! I'm serious with this!
me : yg sabar yaa res :p
niko : iya di sabar2in aja yaa res
ares : You two sayin something that I couldn't found it on my dictionary.out of script ! You two should say something that I can understand it easily, fuck with the dictionary ^^t


ares : Now know the meaning of jancok ^^~ I'm gonna kick ur head soon!
niko : really?jancok is u right?
ares : keep my word! I'll kick your head soon if we met!
niko : LOL LOL


ares: rizal text me, he told me something and I got shock, cats, if you need a friend to share something

me : I'll think about that
ares : Don't cry while you're going to sleep, no matter what's the reason behind it cat I believe niko n rizal doesn't like it too like me
me : i'm not crying
ares : Then why u cry ?
me : i dream something
ares :  Bad dreams huh? Don't cry
me : It's a beautiful dream ever.Cause I want it happen right now ! It's hurt too know that it was just a dream *hiks* 
ares : it's a sign, maybe it'll happen too u cats. Just pray huh
me : ty res. what u doing now res?
ares : Stay in the office until 10pm , what a nice saturday, I wish I could have someone here that i can take for dinner after work
niko : kasian jomblo ngenes :p
ares : ko, say something in english please ! Fuck you
niko : fuck you too! LOL
ares : i'm gonna kill you as soon as possible
me : wkwkw
ares : You know what is JANCOK ? Of course you know that. Hell yeah, that's you
me : sumpah ngakak :))
ares : how many times I have to told you cats huh? Say smthn in english
me : oke ress haha btw i'm happy to chat with you
ares : call me if you need some advice or else, I'm not singing out from this
me : oke ty ares
ares : never mind.Better I'm sing out than knowing after this you three would bullying me