Samstag, 19. November 2011

idk

I want to make my own blog but I don't know how to start it. 
I want to make a very long long long story on my blog.
I want to make a really interesting blog that makes people want to go back to my page and have the curiousity for my another blog.

I actually spent most of my times reading people's blogs. 

Most people say: Just write anything you interested to. Yet many times I stared at the empty notes, thinking of something to write.. and I just leave it blank.

What should I say? What should I write? and HOW to start it??

I don't think I have the ability to write a proper word,
I don't think I have exciting story to tell,
I don't think I have enough knowledge to critic others,
I just don't think I can.

But I WANTED to. 

No one ever knows that I have passion on blogging.
I love to read and I think that's what makes me really want to start my own blog. But I just don't know how! 

You're the first to know my deepest secret, The Assembly. 
You might found it funny.
Most of you might think that writing is the simplest thing a human can ever done, but not for me. 

And I think this is the only blog I could ever write.